the first thing one mite notice about the shimano terez rods are that they are pencil thin.the cork handle one that i was holding was light and had a very nice reel seat..However watching people pull on the treze on video and while fishing side by side.to watch and see them pull on smaller sized bluefin #25 to 30...the treze rod seems to be have too much bend ,not a defined backbone.over parabolic?. to put real heavy pressure on a deep colore tuna wouled be much more work to the angler,,me i use cal stars and super seekers.and at deep colour and circles i like to try to point my rod tip srtight up to the sky if possable.it may look odd to some ,like it may snap the rod.but this is how to get max pulling power.So stright up.. tip pointing to the sky..if this was done with a trez ,it seems to me, that the rod bends all the way down to the rod grip.too parabolic.making it more up the angler to put max pull on fish...so i was wondering if any treze owners have pulled on tuna 60 to 150 pound size .?? if so do you still love them? also have noticed that the treze guides seem to rust after short amount of time.i mean the rod hasent been out for more then 4 years at best,and i have seen rust on many trez rods....so super seekers, cal stars or treze..i think im staying with old school for now...