Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rod Combos
    Rainshadow crank bait 7'6" 8-14 lbs with Curado 200E7, Curado 200E7, Clarus CRCD70M
    PB Fish Species
    20" Corbina, YFC 14.5", 13" BSP, 14" Spotfin, Sandbass 20" 21.5" Halibut on the surrf.
    Images
    Interesting cuz I just thought of making weights with spikes so they stay and quit moving around, although movement is not bad, but wish it stayed in one place longer. Now I've seen your mold... I can fulfill my vision ! =)

Administrator
    Rod Combos
    Garcia Revo Toro NACL60 w/Okuma Cedros Coastal Med 40 braid .......... Penn 525 Mag/Mods w/ Ocean Master 12' Heavy -40 braid SW ............ Shimano Spheros 4000 w/BSP Johnny Morris 7' med - 6lb mono
    PB Fish Species
    Leo 62" - BSP 15.75"- WSP - 5"- SFC - 0"- YFC - 15"- SNGF --
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FishKiller View Post
    Interesting cuz I just thought of making weights with spikes so they stay and quit moving around, although movement is not bad, but wish it stayed in one place longer. Now I've seen your mold... I can fulfill my vision ! =)

Cool! Let us see your mold when done! Just be careful wear gloves and eye protection. A little bit of water or moisture and the lead can pop!

Plasticman
    You Got To Put The Steel To Em'

Rod Combos
    Rainshadow crank bait 7'6" 8-14 lbs with Curado 200E7, Curado 200E7, Clarus CRCD70M
    PB Fish Species
    20" Corbina, YFC 14.5", 13" BSP, 14" Spotfin, Sandbass 20" 21.5" Halibut on the surrf.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticMan View Post
    Cool! Let us see your mold when done! Just be careful wear gloves and eye protection. A little bit of water or moisture and the lead can pop!

Plasticman
    LOL ! I said I had a vision. I'm too scared to mess around with molten lead. Because just the thought of a small drop of molten lead can go deep into the layers of skin and muscles, I'll end up causing an accident. I think I might but I need alot of courage to start it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12