Surf Ninja
    Rod Combos
    9' Pheniox Trifecta med. action and rated for 6-12 pound test, 1/4 to 3/4 oz lures. The rod is pared with a 2500FD Shimano Sedona filled with #6 Pline mono and a #6 pound Seagar Fluorocarbon 20" leader.
    PB Fish Species
    15.25" BSP, 20" Corbina, 16" YFC, 15.25" Spotfin Croaker

Bolsa Chica 9/24/2014

My buddy Jim and I made a trip down to BC this morning. The surf was small with no salad and no drift. I picked some some really nice blood worms down in San Diego a couple of days ago and kept them in the fridge. When I checked on them this morning they were alive and well!

All in all we did pretty well this morning and everything we caught was on the blood worms. We both managed around a half a dozen fish a piece. We also managed a nice variety which consisted of 2 small YFC, 2 really small Corbina, 1 WSP, 8 BSP. The only one I took a pic of was this 13" beauty that Jim caught on his first blood worm.
    image.jpg
    If you get a chance down to the beach, it was totally great conditions and the fish were hungry.Marty

Water Swatter
    Rod Combos
    Shimano Clarus, 9' and 9'6" with Shimano and Daiwa reels.
    PB Fish Species
    Hard to tell I never measure or take pictures. Have to start now.
    That's good to know. Salad was really bad there all last week. I had some live ghost shrimp last Sunday before the football games came on, got a decent YFC and a couple perch. Tried to get more ghost shrimp on the way home but they were all out. Picked up some fresh mussel. I'm gonna give it hell tomorrow. Hopefully catch something worthy of a photo. Good luck fishing. Mike

Surf Ninja
    Rod Combos
    9' Pheniox Trifecta med. action and rated for 6-12 pound test, 1/4 to 3/4 oz lures. The rod is pared with a 2500FD Shimano Sedona filled with #6 Pline mono and a #6 pound Seagar Fluorocarbon 20" leader.
    PB Fish Species
    15.25" BSP, 20" Corbina, 16" YFC, 15.25" Spotfin Croaker
    Cool, this is the first time in a long while without any salad. Good luck tomorrow and let us us know how you did. Marty