Rod Combos
    Cousins 9' Bill Varney Surf Series Rod, Shimano 2500 Sedona spinning reel loaded with 6lb pink Ande mono...
    PB Fish Species
    28" corbina, 13.25" calico surfperch, 16" barred surfperch, 17.75" pile perch, 18lb halibut, 29" yel
    Blog Entries

Fred Hall Show Booth and Seminars...

Hey Surfrats,
    I can't wait to see you all converge on the Fred Hall Show this week! It's going to be awesome!

Our booth (with some cool surf fishing gear) will be in the 1100 aisle, near the Cousins Tackle booth. Please come by and say Hi. We are always ready for a fish story!

I will be giving seminars in the "Upstairs" seminar room (off the Pine Street Entrance) on Wed, Thurs. Fri. and Sat at 2:15pm. Everyone who comes to the seminar will receive a free pack of surf grubs! and a bunch of good tips too! I will discussing rod and reel combinations, rigging, bait (sand crab, worm, ghost shrimp) and how to properly hook them. We'll discuss how to find fish at the beach and answer all of your surf fishing questions.

Before the show on Thursday at 11am I have another seminar with both Ruben Ortiz ( a great local surf fisherman) and Patrick Sebile (multiple IGFA record holder and inventor of the Sebile line of lures which work great for big perch and halibut in the surf). We will be giving away a Cousins BV Surf Rod, 2 Penn Battle II spinning reels, goody bags, soft drinks, water, tea and early entrance to the show though a private door!

Awesome stuff! Hope to see everyone there! To sign up for the Thursday Pre-Show Seminar and learn more...

CLICK HERE

surfpreshowseminar.jpg
    CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER VIEW

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!....Bill

i wish that I could get those days off!!

I will be at the Thursday seminar and might hit up the other on Friday. I have to bring my son after school then. Darn I have to go to the show twice! LOL, see you there

Beach Brother
    Rod Combos
    St. Croix Triumph Surf Spinning Rods Model: TSRS90M2 (9' 0", M, 2 pc.) paired with Ecooda CZS Freshwater/Sal​twater Fishing Deluxe Spinning Reel, 10/270, Left/Right (great combo and the pole really gets the jigs past the surf line).
    Just wanted to say that the show was awesome! Nice to see so many people with the interest of fishing and being on the water.

It was a pleasure for my wife and I to meet you at the show. Thank you for taking time to talk with us about fishing and showing us the way to your seminar. We learned a lot in the seminar and from reading the your book, can't wait to take some time to put the information that we learned to use in the surf.
    We'll see you fishing one day.

Rod Combos
    Cousins 9' Bill Varney Surf Series Rod, Shimano 2500 Sedona spinning reel loaded with 6lb pink Ande mono...
    PB Fish Species
    28" corbina, 13.25" calico surfperch, 16" barred surfperch, 17.75" pile perch, 18lb halibut, 29" yel
    Blog Entries
    Thanks AJ. Enjoyed meeting you too! What a fun show!!!