Thread: I phone test 2

Administrator
    Rod Combos
    Garcia Revo Toro NACL60 w/Okuma Cedros Coastal Med 40 braid .......... Penn 525 Mag/Mods w/ Ocean Master 12' Heavy -40 braid SW ............ Shimano Spheros 4000 w/BSP Johnny Morris 7' med - 6lb mono
    PB Fish Species
    Leo 62" - BSP 15.75"- WSP - 5"- SFC - 0"- YFC - 15"- SNGF --
    Blog Entries
    Images

I phone test 2

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Orientation check
    You Got To Put The Steel To Em'

Water Swatter
    Rod Combos
    I have my Shimano baitcaster combo I bought at the local tackel shop for $89. I've been using 12lb mono on it, but I think I got the hang of it to upgrade to braid. I plan on getting a Penn Battle 5000 with a Penn Torque surf fishing rod 9'. I think the wife will get it for my bday, lets keep our fingers crossed!!
    PB Fish Species
    I'm a newbie to fishing. Done a lot of pier fishing last year and just got Mackerel, Lizard fish, and tons of bait fish. I just surf fished for the first time a few weeks ago using a Carolina with Berkley Camo sandworms 2" and caught over a dozen Bar

Water Swatter
    Rod Combos
    I have my Shimano baitcaster combo I bought at the local tackel shop for $89. I've been using 12lb mono on it, but I think I got the hang of it to upgrade to braid. I plan on getting a Penn Battle 5000 with a Penn Torque surf fishing rod 9'. I think the wife will get it for my bday, lets keep our fingers crossed!!
    PB Fish Species
    I'm a newbie to fishing. Done a lot of pier fishing last year and just got Mackerel, Lizard fish, and tons of bait fish. I just surf fished for the first time a few weeks ago using a Carolina with Berkley Camo sandworms 2" and caught over a dozen Bar
    Let me try a different pic.

Water Swatter
    Rod Combos
    PB Fish Species

Water Swatter
    Rod Combos
    PB Fish Species
    That one came out the right orientation. I think I didn't have the first pic the right orientation before uploading.

Administrator
    Rod Combos
    Garcia Revo Toro NACL60 w/Okuma Cedros Coastal Med 40 braid .......... Penn 525 Mag/Mods w/ Ocean Master 12' Heavy -40 braid SW ............ Shimano Spheros 4000 w/BSP Johnny Morris 7' med - 6lb mono
    PB Fish Species
    Leo 62" - BSP 15.75"- WSP - 5"- SFC - 0"- YFC - 15"- SNGF --
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the tests! An nice Catch~
    You Got To Put The Steel To Em'