Cool Silver Strand Fishing So. Ca

Fishing 5 hours starting at 6 am, this is the result. Used Berekley Sand worm camo color, 4/0 circle hook, 6 ft ugly stick stock reel. Fish slow for the first 2 hours then picked up. I think the last fish on the right is a YFC ? yea? Thanks guys. (Sorry the date on my camera is wrong).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    J. Chang

Rod Combos
    Rainshadow crank bait 7'6" 8-14 lbs with Curado 200E7, Curado 200E7, Clarus CRCD70M
    PB Fish Species
    20" Corbina, YFC 14.5", 13" BSP, 14" Spotfin, Sandbass 20" 21.5" Halibut on the surrf.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfishing1 View Post
    Fishing 5 hours starting at 6 am, this is the result. Used Berekley Sand worm camo color, 4/0 circle hook, 6 ft ugly stick stock reel. Fish slow for the first 2 hours then picked up. I think the last fish on the right is a YFC ? yea? Thanks guys. (Sorry the date on my camera is wrong).
    Looks like you had a great time. YES Patience does pay off ... Many times I left a fishing spot only to find out that it became wide open after a few minutes.

The last one on the right looks like a Corbina, and if it was taken on that camo worm, is a spectacular catch since they hardly ever go after a lure. Nice catch on the Barred Surf Perch though =) GOOD eating.

Thank you for identifying that fish for me. I had caught another corbina that was around the same size but let it go, both on camo sand worm. It sure was a blast.
    J. Chang