Rod Combos
    Rainshadow crank bait 7'6" 8-14 lbs with Curado 200E7, Curado 200E7, Clarus CRCD70M
    PB Fish Species
    20" Corbina, YFC 14.5", 13" BSP, 14" Spotfin, Sandbass 20" 21.5" Halibut on the surrf.
    Images

Forecast at one of the websites states ....

TidesforFishing stated Heavy Activity at 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. So I head out to the area around 7:30 a.m. So excited, and dreaming about big fish. A few days ago someone told me they caught a nice Stripe Bass at this area. Saw someone there fishing and he said he caught a nice halibut but was still short. So I was feeling stoked.

Started casting the lucky craft sardine pattern...and about 20th cast... I gave up and went to my favorite dropshot with the Slayer albino pattern. Kept casting cause my hopes were still riding high, cause you know TideForFishing said "heavy activity"... waiting waiting waiting for a bite... NOT one. Although I see some Corbina swimming around but the Sandcrabs were in deep water. I decided not to fish for them. I should have. LOLOL .

So I switched to the gulp watermelon pattern, I think 3", and finally caught a small yellowfin croaker and a very small halibut. DID not get a tripe bass, but did not come home with a stripe.

I took home the yellowfin croaker because it swallowed the whole lure with the hook.
    21106790_1804062032942417_7289056584192918150_n.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images